Tuesday, September 24, 2019
A cash Market Account (MMA) is a kind of checking account that enables a number that is limited of become drawn from the account every month. exactly just How interest that is much cash market account will pay, and be it the highest-paying deposit item offered, differs for every single account from bank to bank.
Top Money Marketplace Account Prices for 2019
Bankrate’s picks for money market rates that are best obtainable in September 2019:
- BBVA -2.40% APY, $10,000 Minimal Balance
- BMO Harris -2.35% APY, $5,000 Minimal Balance
- Sallie Mae -2.15% APY, No Minimum Balance
- TIAA Bank -2.15% APY, $5,000 Minimum Balance
- UFB Direct -2.15% APY, $25,000 Minimal Balance
- Investors eAccess -2.10% APY, No Minimal Balance
- Wells Fargo -2.05% APY, $25,000 Minimal Balance
- State Farm Bank -2.00% APY, No Minimum Balance
- Capital One Bank -2.00% APY, $10,000 Minimal Balance
Why Trust Bankrate
Bankrate frequently surveys about 4,800 banks and credit unions in every 50 states to offer you perhaps one of the most comprehensive evaluations of prices. All the cash market reports below, that are savings reports that will allow you to compose a restricted level of checks each month, are insured by the FDIC at banks or the NCUA at credit unions. When choosing the most useful cash market account for you personally, seek out the greatest yield while additionally considering basic rates, minimal balances and accessibility.
At Bankrate, we make an effort to assist you make smarter financial choices. We follow strict tips to make sure that our editorial content is certainly not affected by advertisers. Our editorial group receives no direct payment from advertisers, and our content is completely fact-checked to make sure precision. The utmost effective banking institutions allow me to share centered on factors such as for example yearly portion yield (APY), minimal stability demands and broad access.
Most Useful Cash Marketplace Accounts & Prices
- Most Useful Price: BBVA: Read more